A Straightforward Approach to Information Exchange and Document Creation
Empower Your Customers
Effective communication requires conversation rather than broadcast. Instead of asking customers to fill out and send paper forms, empower them to submit forms electronically, on any device. With digital forms, your organization can provide a smooth, secure, fully validated customer experience that engages and satisfies. Users get a live preview of the document, exactly what will appear in front of your customer, as you are filling out a digital form. Seeing how your customer-facing documents look in real-time significantly prevents errors. Letters and contracts receive electronic and digital signatures, pass through a streamlined review and approval process to ensure quality and security in your final documents.
Key Benefits of a Digital Forms Platform
For Business Users
- Empower your customers through self-service while reducing the strain on your support team. Self-service can be plugged into your current ecosystem and will build customer engagement and satisfaction by allowing them to receive what they want, when they want it, and what channel they wish to receive it.
- With digital forms, your organization’s customers can view documents in real time, meaning the front-facing document is updated live. As soon data is submitted, your customers have it instantly.
- Correspondence management reduces risk and ensures on-target messaging by allowing decision-makers to approve correspondence before it goes out to the customer. Checks and balances ensure compliance and regulations are met and maintained. Error-free contracts and billing are key.
- Control data quality and cleanliness by setting up approval and review based upon role. The business department can take control of the content and layout, allowing you to focus on data integrity and control.
- The MHC platform was designed from the ground up to send high volumes of documents and communications. You can be confident the platform will scale to meet your needs as your organization grows.
- Tie revenue and accountability to specific campaigns while streamlining teams and processes. Visibility into customer interaction as a whole will help to predict what will happen in the future and better plan the 30/60/90 day outlook.