This update is for all MHC Software and Vanguard Systems customers in response to the novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation. Our priority right now is the health and welfare of our employees, customers, business partners and communities, followed very closely by our priority to continue to support our customers during this unprecedented time.
We are monitoring the CDC, state and local health updates across our offices and employee locations and will continue to act accordingly within guidelines. As part of our business continuity plan, we have taken several key actions and want to share those updates with you. Our expectation is that the situation will continue to evolve and we will adapt our plans and communicate accordingly.
- Effective March 13, 2020, we began a phased approach to encourage teams of employees to work from home or other designated remote locations. Over the coming days, additional employees will transition to remote work. We have the infrastructure and resources in place to continue to support you via all our standard customer contact methods (outlined below as a reminder).
- At this time, our office locations will remain open with a limited number of employees working from our offices, adhering to guidelines regarding social distancing and safety.
Travel and Meetings
- We have restricted all non-essential travel and will require management approval for any employee business travel.
- We will continue to use GoToMeeting for web and phone conferences and will prioritize remote interactions with customers and business partners.
- Even individuals working in an office location will be encouraged to use phone and web meetings in lieu of inperson interactive meeting
Vendors and Partners
- We have assessed our critical vendors’ business continuity plans and will continue to monitor their services and support levels. We do not anticipate any issues and will continue to prioritize backup plan efforts as needed.
- For customers running software solutions in the MHC Cloud, we partner with premier cloud providers to support our hosting services and do not anticipate any issues with those operations.
Ready to Help
- In addition to prioritizing focus on the health of our employees and communities, we are committed to delivering unparalleled service to our customers. If there is anything we can do to better serve you, especially during this challenging time, please let us know.
- Customers have called us to request help configuring software on backup servers and devices and we will continue to support those requests as quickly as possible.
- Other customers have inquired about MHC’s backup document print & distribution services if and when bulk printing is no longer an easy option within their own organizations. Contact us if you’d like to discuss your organization’s backup document printing needs.
Our employees are available to support customers in any way we can. You may continue to reach us via any of our standard contact methods outlined below:
MHC Software Customers
Vanguard Systems Customers