MHC Software is excited to announce the release of Document Self-Service (DSS) version 5.3!
We’ve listed some of the key features and highlights available in the latest version:
- Additional deployment options to free up your resources to focus on your business initiatives – MHC Document Self-Service can be deployed as a SaaS solution in the MHC Cloud, in addition to the existing options of using your own cloud or on premise infrastructure
- The user experience for end-users has been enhanced to be 100% mobile-responsive, enabling full feature functionality for desktop and mobile use by employees, vendors or members
- End-users access recent documents immediately upon login to simplify the user experience and allow for even faster document viewing
- Users can combine a selection of documents for faster one-time viewing or handling of a collection of documents
- DSS administrators can enable proxy authorization functionality to allow users to access documents and manage the self-service functionality on behalf of others who may not be capable or have access to manage their own content
- Authorized administrators can centrally manage payment runs, yet allow remote locations to securely print live checks and/or direct deposit advices in their location to eliminate excessive distribution costs and reduce delivery timing delays
- Customers who use MHC Document Agreements functionality for employment contracts, corporate policy acknowledgements, wage notices or any related functionality can choose to deploy additional checkbox validation and/or enter their name as a digital signature before accepting an acknowledgement
Contact Us to get started on your upgrade path to Document Self-Service 5.3!
Note: A subset of the new 5.3 functionality is dependent on licensing of the related functionality (e.g., SaaS deployment, proxy authorization, centralized control with secure remote web printing, document agreements). Please contact us via the link above if you have any questions regarding what your organization has already licensed.